Culture Reframed President and CEO Dr. Gail Dines recently spent two weeks in Los Angeles speaking to over 1,000 parents, teachers, and students about Culture Reframed’s recently launched Parents Program. While in LA, she was interviewed by LA Mom Magazine CEO Shirin Yadegar. Watch this 10-minute video in which Gail talks about the challenges and solutions of parenting kids in a hypersexualized media and porn culture. After watching the video, go to our free Parents Program for resources and information.
Culture Reframed’s Interview with L.A. Mom Magazine
By Culture ReframedMarch 13, 2018January 3rd, 2019For Parents, Harms of Porn, Media Literacy, Porn Addiction, Porn Culture, Public Health, Sex Education, Sexual Health
- Fighting Artificial Intelligence with Parental Intelligence: Protecting Your Kids from Deepfakes and Other AI-Generated Pornography
- Adolescents, Porn, and Mental Health: Understanding the Dangerous Effects of Porn on Developing Minds
- Connecting Pornography and Prostitution
- Supporting Kids on #DigitalWellnessDay
- The Global Sex Trade is a Harmful Cultural Practice